Advanced study (50 hr): The Art of Flow with Simon Rowe
Advanced Study (50 hr): The Art of Flow with Simon Rowe
Energetic alignment, fluid transitions & Dynamic Breath-Work
Study energetic alignment to bring energy, fluidity and grace into your practice and teachings.
Experience the transformative power of this beautiful and graceful yoga that harmonises body,
breath and mind to cultivate a state of radiant aliveness and balanced well being.
Simon Rowe shares his knowledge and love of energetic practice inspired by the original Yoga
teachings of Sri Krishnamacharya and Simon’s extensive studies with the innovative Los Angeles
based Prana Flow School.
Awaken the pulse of your life force, Prana! Experience the direct benefits of fluid energetic Yoga
practice to awaken and balance the flow of your life energy. Become your most radiant self and
learn to guide others to do the same!
Move beyond shape based Yoga as you learn to embody and teach the essential techniques of
energetic alignment in Flow. Learn to integrate dynamic breath-work and energetic activation into
the flow of practice. Listen and learn to follow your body’s own intuitive wisdom instead of forcing
or imposing shapes and poses on yourself. Learn to liberate your fluid body to experience the
healing power of Flow as a meditation in movement. Learn how to create and sustain a state of
flow and receive tools to support the flow of Prana, your life-energy, in each pose and in every
phase of the class. Discover the wisdom behind this organic, safe and intelligent Yoga for our
time. Guide your students to cultivate a vibrant yoga practice and to access their fullest potential,
moving deeper into asanas on the wave of the energetic breath.
The Art of Flow can be followed separately or as part of the 100 hr Radiant Flow Teacher Training.
Find out how these teachings have transformed Simon’s own practice and teaching HERE.
Teachings and workshops in this training:
‣ Study the foundations of energetic practice to cultivate and support the flow of Prana
during each phase of class and off the yoga mat!
‣ Receive unique teachings on Dynamic Breath-work for Prana (energetic) activation
‣ Learn to embody and cue poses through Energetic Alignment.
‣ Receive teaching tools for deep stress release and de-armouring in flow.
‣ Liberate the fluid body to experience the healing power of Flow.
‣ Energise and deepen your asanas to reach their fullest potential by mastering the inner
practice of the energetic breath.
‣ Enrich your practice and teachings by deepening your knowledge of the energy body
(Prana, nadis, vayus & chakras)
‣ Learn to engage the deep core and central axis of the body through fluid activation of the
inner energetic locks, (bandhas) in flow.
‣ Learn to create intelligent, safe and effective sequences by understanding the key actions
and energetic lines of the poses.
‣ Learn tools to support your students in-flow through offering dynamic assisting techniques
and effective kinetic vocal cues.
‣ Explore the liberating Yoga teachings on Prana and embodied living in flow.
‣ Learn to work with music as a tool for activating, inspiring and harmonising to support the
flow and deepen the meditation-in-flow experience.
There will be time for working in partners and groups, as well as for in-depth analysis and
discussion. This module is suitable for both teachers and practitioners who wish to deepen their
What you will receive:
‣ Printed module syllabus
‣ Workshops and masterclasses to deepen your study and embodiment of energetic flow-based
‣ Interactive tools, templates and Flow maps for the creation of energetic Flow sequences
‣ Energetic Asana maps for study of the key actions and energetic lines of poses.
‣ Online resources, videos and support.
‣ Certificate of attendance for attendance of all sessions.
‣ Certificate of completion ( includes successfully completed assignment) for working toward
Radiant Flow certification or other Yoga Alliance registrations
Simon will teach daily masterclasses for your own experience of the effects of energetic Vinyasa practice. There will be time for working in partners and groups, as well as for in-depth analysis and discussion. This module is suitable for both teachers and practitioners
Want to know more about Simon Rowe? CLICK HERE> for his resume.
Module certification options:
- 50 hour certificate of completion
As soon as we have received your payment, your place in the training is definitively reserved. Please read our terms of agreement to make sure you are aware of all the details concerning your transaction?
If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you want to combine your Advanced studies for a 300 hr Yoga Alliance certificate? CLICK HERE> for more information.
This course is in English.
Thursday: 09.30 A.M - 5.30 P.M
Friday: 09.30 A.M - 5.30 P.M
Saturday: 12.00 A.M - 07.00 P.M
Sunday: 12.00 A.M - 07.00 P.M
Monday: 09.30 A.M to 5.30 P.M
Dates: Thursday October 22nd until Monday October 26th 2020
Price: € 525,- ex VAT / € 635,25 inc VAT.
Place: Amsterdam, De Nieuwe Yogaschool