Live Online Advanced Study (10 uur): Yoga Nidra with Moena
The Art of Relaxation and submitting a state of deeper awareness
The awakening and elevation of Kundalini energy and observation of the subtle sheets of the body is part of our practise : Yoga Nidra (or Yogic sleep practise) is a technique to awaken divine faculties.
Yoga Nidra means sleep with a trace of awareness, its a state of mind between wakefulness and dream. During the practise of Nidra our consciousness travels from one layer of consciousness to another.
During this Advanced Module we will explore Yoga Nidra with:
- process of Pratyahara (withdrawing of senses)
- rotation of consciousness (focus on different parts of the body in a systematic order)
- awareness of breath
- observation feelings and sensations
We will gain knowledge about our sleep, dreams, controlling centres of the brain and discover the benefits for students with:
- psychosomatic diseases
- cardiovasculair diseases
What you will learn in the Yoga Nidra Advanced Study:
- Experience holistic healing of Body-Mind-Heart
- Explore and experience profound transformation into your life
- Renew a sense of deeper Relaxation, Vitality and Motivation for life
- Learn and trained in step by step systematic and scientific procedure of Yoga Nidra practice
- Direct your energy & intelligence towards self-awakening and expansion of consciousness
- Learn how to create a well structured Nidra class so you can integrate this in your teachings.
DAY 1 (12-4 PM)
12-12.15 PM: Welcome & introduction
12.15 - 2PM: yoga Nidra theory
2-3 PM:breath techniques as preparation for a Nidra class
3-4 PM: Yoga Nidra class
DAY 2 (12-4 PM)
12-1 PM: Yoga Nidra theory
1-2 PM: practice outline
2-3 PM: theory & assignment
3-3.45PM: Yoga Nidra class
3.45-4 PM: closure
We will provide this online study through Zoom. You will receive from us one day before the study start all the information you need to join this study with Zoom.
This workshop will be in English.
Date: Saturday September 12th & Sunday September 13th 2020
Time: 12.00 - 16.00 hr